NRS Ninja PFD
Originally designed for freestyle kayakers, the Ninja PFD's athletic low-profile design stays out of the way and off your mind for comfortable paddling or rowing in any craft. Ideal PFD for sea kayakers.
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- This life jacket is great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick-release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front zippered pocket securely stows on-the-water essentials and a well-placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- The soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex and enhances breathability.
- The jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
No customer reviews for the moment.